Last updated on : 15 Oct 2018This is an electronic record document in terms of IT Act,2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act,2000. This document is a system generated document and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
ConsentBy visiting/using IntelliGST.com website/App, the visitor consents to the terms of this policy. By submitting/providing his/her Information, the visitor will be treated as having given his/her permission for processing the same in a manner provided in this policy.
Personal/Non-Personal informationWe may collect/store personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site time to time. Users may be asked for, his/her appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may also collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means the type of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Use of information collected
- To provide personalized features to you on the Site
- To provide for promotional offers to you through the Site and other channels.
- Can provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you.
- To send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies, surveys, marketing communications and/or other administrative information;
- To preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy.
- To use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement.
- To improve & conduct internal reviews, data analysis, Services & advertising.
- To analyze & facilitate various programmes and Services launched by Snapdeal or third-party service providers and business associates
- To contact you as a survey respondent, and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- To serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through any third-party websites.
- To implement information security practices;
- To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety & to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud as permitted by law;
- Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners for the purpose of creating additional features on the website, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behavior and transactions.
Security & ProtectionWhen you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access.
RetentionIntelliGST.com website/App shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes.
AccessIntelliGST.com website/App gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with IntelliGST.com website/App for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
Authorized Third PartiesIntelliGST.com website/App may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties external to itself for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. We may disclose and/or transfer your personal information or other information collected, stored and processed by us to such third parties. Such third parties though external to the Company, will always be entities which are covered by contractual agreements.
Change and UpdateIntelliGST.com website/App reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.